Updated Points North PT
Privacy and Safety Regulations
Thank you in advance for reading and adhering to my regulations! They are intended to keep my practice a safe, healthy and positive experience for everyone and not at all to cause inconvenience to my clients. Please contact me if you have any questions.
1) Masks. Masks are no longer required since NHS declared the end of the pandemic in 2023. My practice, however, remains a judgement-free zone and if you prefer to wear a mask during your session, please do so and I will don a mask as well. You may see me wearing a mask if I have a cold, or during the flu season.
2) Please do not enter the clinic until your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive early, you may call or text me at (203) 260-0215 to inform me of your arrival, and I can let you in as soon as the clinic is ready for you. I need time between patients to get ready for your arrival or to take a break.
3) Please refrain from waiting on my deck or in my yard while I am in a treatment session with another client. Privacy is an essential component of a session at Points North PT.
4) Due to current health regulations and the size of my clinic, I can only allow the client in the treatment space. In the case of a client who is either a minor or an adult who requires a caregiver due to a medical condition, I can allow one adult to accompany the client.
5) If you aren’t feeling well, please stay home and rest and reschedule your appointment. I will get you back on the schedule as soon as you are feeling better!