Updated Points North PT
Privacy and Safety Regulations
Thank you in advance for reading and adhering to my regulations! They are intended to keep my practice a safe, healthy and positive experience for everyone and not at all to cause inconvenience to my clients. Please contact me if you have any questions.
1) Until the CDC and Vermont Department of Health have lifted their recommendations regarding wearing masks for COVID prevention, you are required to wear a mask at Points North PT. This requirement also applies to clients who have been vaccinated for COVID-19.
2) Please do not enter the clinic until your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive early, you may call or text me at (203) 260-0215 to inform me of your arrival, and I can let you in as soon as the clinic is ready for you.
3) Please refrain from waiting on my deck or in my yard while I am in a treatment session with another client. Privacy is an essential component of a session at Points North PT.
4) Due to current health regulations and the size of my clinic, I can only allow the client in the treatment space. In the case of a client who is either a minor or an adult who requires a caregiver due to a medical condition, I can allow one adult to accompany the client.
5) If you aren’t feeling well, please stay home and rest and reschedule your appointment. I will get you back in the schedule as soon as you are feeling better!